Untimely death

Recently my Kenyan mother-in-law died December 2009 she had been diagnosed with breast cancer the previous year, and had undergone a mastectomy; this had been followed by chemotherapy and was due to be followed by radiotherapy, but at the beginning of December she started to go down hill rapidly and finally died on the 29th. I thought a great deal for that dear old lady, I had great respect for her. Her untimely death affected me more than I expected, I closed my business here in Kenya and became a recluse at my house for nearly three months. Now I am feeling a lot better in myself and I am planning to reopen for business as usual, I have a small market stall in the central open market in which I sell polythene bags and various other things. Many times when I go to the market people are asking when are you going to reopen? Soon I would tell them soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment