Enough prattle

Well that's enough prattle about what I have been doing in the past, what of the closer past? Well in 2000 my daughter was killed in a car accident, then a few months later my wife died of a broken heart, later the following year I had to undergo major surgery. this took a great deal of time to heal along with the other hurts, and for a long time I did not feel like coming to Kenya, but in 2003 I returned to Kenya, and of course the first place to visit was the school. Many things had changed in Kenya since I was last here, the government had abolished school fees, at least for primary schools, schools were now allocated an allowance every year to effect essential repairs and maintenance. However this buget is not enough to improve the state of the school. So I have decided to try and raise some money for the school, the WEB site has become commercial, so if you are thinking of buying books or google products, buy them from my site. Every little bit helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment